Who we are
Oxygen Bikes is a trading name of Oxygen Electric Bikes Ltd, (‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’) gather and process your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and in compliance with the relevant data protection Regulation and laws. This notice provides you with the necessary information regarding your rights and our obligations, and explains how, why and when we process your personal data.
This Policy explains how we use any personal information we may receive about you when you use our websites or when you use or are a recipient of our services.
Information that we collect
Oxygen Electric Bikes Ltd, Registered Address: Karlmarx Holdings Limited Richmond House, Unit 9 Capitol Court, Dodworth, England, S75 3UD registered in England and Wales under company number 08907756.
Oxygen Bikes may collect personal information about you when:
- you use our services
- you use our websites
- you contact us
- you are a recipient of our services
We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
We may collect the following types of information:
- Your name
- Email address
- Landline Telephone Number
- Mobile Telephone Number
- Proof of delivery signature
- IP address
Why we collect this information
Oxygen Bikes takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, share or sell your data without your consent; unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal information are detailed below:
- To deliver goods that you have requested
- To enhance and improve your experience of our services
- To send you service related emails and text messages relating to your consignment delivery
How do we collect this information?
Oxygen Bikes collects personal information:
- Directly from recipients. e.g. If you submit a customer service enquiry through our website or contact our customer service centre via. email or telephone.
- Directly from job applicants e.g. if you submit a job application to us directly via. email or through our recruitment partners.
- Through you customer orders
Sharing and disclosing your personal information
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement.
Oxygen Bikes uses selected third parties to provide our services and business functions; however, all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Your personal information may be provided to:
The police, law enforcement agencies, fraud prevention agencies for the purposes of crime detection, prevention and/or legal proceedings.
Oxygen Bikes takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have multiple layers of security in place.
How long do we keep your data?
Oxygen Bikes retains personal information for only as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We are required under UK tax law to keep details of your delivery for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed. We destroy the personal information element of your delivery after two years, this personal information includes, but is not limited to:
- Your name
- Your email addresses
- Your address
- Telephone numbers
- The signature of the person that signed for the goods
You have the right to access any personal information that Oxygen Bikes processes about you and to request information about:
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to correct it as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws, to exercise your data portability rights, and to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Consequences of Not Providing Your Data
If your information is not passed on to us then we will not be able to affect delivery of your goods.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This website may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Types of Cookies
There are a number of different types of cookies including:
• Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on this website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what location you are in.
• Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
• Analytics – We use these cookies to help us understand how visitors interact with our website, discover errors and provide a better service.
Oxygen Bikes only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, you wish to exercise your rights as specified in this notice, raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, please contact us at:
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: 0203 123 1113