We’re supporting Diabetes UK and their brand new cycle ride and we’d love for lots of you to get involved too.
From 1 to 30 September, take on Diabetes UK’s cross-country UK Wide Cycle Ride and pedal towards a stronger, healthier you.
Do it however and wherever you are – it’s your race, at your pace. Whether you’re a weekend warrior, take it a mile at a time, or like to feel the burn on the spin bike, choose a distance that suits you:
• Route 1: 120 miles, the equivalent of Dundee to Fort William
• Route 2: 180 miles, Swansea to Bangor
• Route 3: 250 miles, Margate to Weston-Super-Mare
• Route 4: 950 miles, Land’s End to John O’Groats
Get friends and family involved and take on the challenge of cycling the distance of the length of Britain, in your own time at your own pace, throughout September.
If you want to go the extra mile with a team onboard, clock up your miles and cycle the length of Land’s End to John O’Groats.
Ride across the UK, whenever and however you can – and take on diabetes, one mile at a time.
How to take part
Register today and Diabetes UK will send your downloadable welcome pack over email. You’ll get tips and tricks to up your miles and keep you motivated.
Getting active on your bike can help you to:
• Feel more energetic and awake over time
• Look after your blood pressure and heart health
• Achieve and maintain a healthy weight
• Sleep better
• Reduce stress levels
What’s not to like? Sign up and feel the benefits.
If you have questions, check out the UK Wide Cycle Ride page.
Contact the team at UKWideCycle@diabetes.org.uk
Find our page here: https://cycle.diabetes.org.uk/teams/team-oxygen