Our new Oxygen Bicycles are covered with the full two year warranty, providing that the bicycle has been registered within 14 days of the purchase date. The warranty includes all the major components such as motor, battery, controller, display and the charger.
Oxygen Bicycles makes the following limited Warranty:
5 YEARS WARRANTY ON BICYCLE FRAME
Oxygen Bicycles further warrants to the original owner that the frame of this new Oxygen Bicycles purchased from an authorized Oxygen Bicycles dealer shall be free of defective materials or workmanship for period of 5 years. During this warranty period, Oxygen Bicycles shall repair or replace, at its sole discretion, the bicycle frame if Oxygen Bicycles determines the frame is defective and subject to this warranty terms.
2 YEARS ON MAJOR ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS
The two years warranty applies to all major electrical components including motor, battery, controller and charger. The two year warranty for the battery is only valid when batteries are used and maintained according to the manual and user guidelines.
Please note batteries will only be replaced under warranty in the unlikely event that their output falls below 65% of rated power.
2 YEARS WARRANTY ON BICYCLE COMPONENTS
Oxygen Bicycles warrants to the original owner that this new Oxygen bicycle shall be free of defective materials and workmanship for a period of two years from the date of original purchase in the United Kingdom and Europe when operated under normal conditions and use. During this two-year period, Oxygen Bicycles shall repair or replace, at its sole discretion, all parts that are found by Oxygen Bicycles to be defective and subject to this limited warranty. The original owner shall pay labour and carriage charges connected with the repair or replacement of all parts.
GENERAL EXCLUSIONS TO THIS WARRANTY
1. Damage to the bicycle caused by the accident.
2. Misuse of the bicycle (racing, jumping, 4X, dual and extreme downhill riding)
3. Lack of care causing the damage to the battery or any mechanical components
4. Damage caused by deliberate intention
5. Unauthorized modification of the electrical system
6. Repairs carried out by an unauthorized dealer
7. Failure of warranty registration
8. Failure to provide proof of purchase or ownership of the bike (invoice, proof of purchase, sales receipt)
9. Components that are subject to natural wear and tear are not covered under this warranty (i.e tyres, tubes, brake pads, chains etc)
This warranty is made only to the original owner of this Oxygen bicycle purchased from an authorized Oxygen dealer, and it shall remain in force only as long as the original owner retains proof of ownership of the Oxygen bicycle.
EXCLUSIONS TO BATTERY WARRANTY
1. Negligence caused by inappropriate batery care such as leaving the battery fully discharged for any period of time without re-charging it. (li-ion batteries should not be fully discharged and left - see the battery care in the manual)
2. Unauthorized use of the controllers or motors other than the recommended by Oxygen Bicycles
3. Charging the battery with any charger other than supplied by Oxygen Bicycles
TRANSFER OF WARRANTY
This warranty is transferable providing the Oxygen Bicycle will be re-registered to the new owner. In order to obtain this service, the owner must deliver the Oxygen bicycle to the authorized Oxygen dealer who sold the bicycle, together with proof of purchase and ownership. The bicycle will have to be checked and serviced by an authorized Oxygen dealer at the cost of the new owner. The new buyer will have to keep the service receipt or invoice and re-register the warranty within 14 days of the service. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, nor to defects, malfunctions or failures that result from the abuse, neglect, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, accident, or misuse (including, without limitation, bicycle racing, bicycle motocross, stunt bicycling or similar activities) of the Oxygen bicycle.
We do our best to solve the warranty issues as soon as possible (where possible on the same day) however in some unusual circumstances we may may need more time to carry out the diagnosis or repair of your bike. We will do our best to return your bike within 10 working days from the date of accepting your bike for warranty repair.
THE FULL WARRANTY APPLIES IN THE UNITED KINGDOM. COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE UNITED KINGDOM ARE STILL COVERED BY PARTS WARRANTY, BUT SHIPPING FEES WILL BE APLICABLE IN BOTH DIRECTIONS. SEE YOUR DEALER FOR THE SPECIFIC WARRANTY IN YOUR COUNTRY. WARRANTY VALID ONLY IF BICYCLE IS ASSEMBLED BY AN AUTHORIZED OXYGEN DEALER.