Troubleshooting Oxygen Bikes
It must be frustrating when your bike brings you some problems. Unfortunately, some minor technical problems may occur, but usually they can be easily resolved by the users themselves. Please see the table below as a guide to what issues can be resolved by the user - and how to resolve them- and which issues may need our attention.
If the above table below does not provide a solution to your problem, please contact us. We aim to achieve a 100% customer satisfaction and will do our best to put you back on the road and help you out as soon as possible. In order to contact us, please send us an email to email@example.com or callus on 01709 886677and describe the problem with your bike in as much detail as possible. The more details you provide us with, the quicker we will be able to help you.
|Motor not working||
1. Battery incorrectly plugged in
2. motor connection plug disconnected
3. Brake cut outs ON
1. Remove the battery and check the connections for any sign of damage, ensure the connector on the frame and battery is secure and there is no movement.
2. Please check the connector to the motor on the chain stay is correctly plugged in. If not then re-connect.
3. Check that both brake levers have returned to their end position and are not stuck for any reason.
Battery running low
Re-charge the battery. When the battery is running low, it may affect the speed and power or the motor as the voltage in the battery decreases. As a result of this, the bike will loose some power.
1. Low temperature
2. Tyre pressures low.
3. Loss of memory by the battery
1. The temperature may significantly reduce the range of the bicycle. The range may decrease about 30% while used in low temperatures.
2. Check the tyres pressure, the recommended tyres pressure are usually between 45 and 60 PSI depending on the type of tyre.
3. As the battery becomes older, it is likely that it will slowly start losing some of its capacity. Please replace the battery when it is showing signs of losing a signicant proprtion of its memory. If within the warranty period, please contact our service department for battery diagnostics, so we can check its current condition.